Web / Frontend / Angular Developer (m / f)
Look forward to exciting software and development projects with the latest technologies from different fields!
An open-minded, professional team and an open, friendly atmosphere await you here.
Modern working places, state-of-the-art equipment and laboratory technology create a comfortable working environment . By having short decision paths, a flat hierarchy and a minimum of bureaucracy, we create excellent long-term development opportunities. Together with competent colleagues as well as having varied activities you will be able to develop personally and professionally. Flexible working time models ensure a basis for a good work-life balance.
- A degree in computer science, a technical degree course in computer science or a similar education.
- Experience in web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript.
- Ideally, experience with Angular 5 or previous versions.
- You master object-oriented programming C ++ or Java
- Experience in handling typical technologies such as Spring, Hibernate (JPA), REST, JSON, Tomcat, Gradle, SVN, GIT
- Safe handling of databases (MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB)
- Work independently, structured and responsibly.
- Fluent German and English speaking and writing.
Your fields of responsibility:
- Technical conception and implementation of modern web interfaces, interfaces and new features with agile development processes
- In addition to design, you will also be responsible for testing, documentation, and implementation of web applications.
- Close collaboration with product owners and other development teams.
- Ensuring code quality through code reviews and automated testing.
- You contribute by us having modular and scalable frontends in the future
Then submit your application! Please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send us all relevant documents as an attachment in one single PDF document, where by the file size should not exceed 10MB. For the allocation for these positions, please use a clearly worded subject heading "First Name Surname - Application VIPCO Software Designer".
Please note: Applications by email which cannot be clearly allocated will be discarded.
For further information, please contact Peter Gehring:
Phone +49 621 799083-14
Fax +49 621 799083-99