Testing Specialist (m / f)
Look forward to exciting software/hardware and development projects with the latest technologies from different fields!
An open-minded, professional team and an open, friendly atmosphere await you here.
Modern working places, state-of-the-art equipment and laboratory technology create a comfortable working environment . By having short decision paths, a flat hierarchy and a minimum of bureaucracy, we create excellent long-term development opportunities. Together with competent colleagues as well as having varied activities you will be able to develop personally and professionally. Flexible working time models ensure a basis for a good work-life balance.
- A degree in electrical engineering or sound technical education with several years of professional experience.
- Ideally, ISTQB Certified Tester.
- Experience with PLC programming, controller programming, visualization.
- Experience in handling measuring equipment.
- Experience with field buses (for example CAN, ETH, Profinet, Profisafe).
- Work independently, structured and responsibly.
- Experience in project work.
- Enjoy teamwork.
- Fluent German and English speaking and writing.
Your fields of responsibility:
- Testing of new assemblies, building carriers, software and systems.
- Conducting module tests, product tests, system tests, integration tests and type tests.
- Creating of test specifications based on the development documents / equipment documentation.
- Planning and construction of the required test setups (HW + SW).
- Automation of test runs.
- Document the test results.
- Creating documentation.
Then submit your application! Please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send us all relevant documents as an attachment in one single PDF document, where by the file size should not exceed 10MB. For the allocation for these positions, please use a clearly worded subject heading "First Name Surname - Application VIPCO Software Designer".
Please note: Applications by email which cannot be clearly allocated will be discarded.
For further information, please contact Peter Gehring:
Phone +49 621 799083-14
Fax +49 621 799083-99