Project Manager (m / f)
Look forward to exciting software/hardware and development projects with the latest technologies from different fields!
An open-minded, professional team and an open, friendly atmosphere await you here.
Modern working places, state-of-the-art equipment and laboratory technology create a comfortable working environment. By having short decision paths, a flat hierarchy and a minimum of bureaucracy, we create excellent long-term development opportunities. Together with competent colleagues as well as having varied activities you will be able to develop personally and professionally. Flexible working time models ensure a basis for a good work-life balance.
- Degree in electrical engineering, information technology or sound technical education with several years of professional experience.
- Several years of sound experience in project management.
- Highly commitment, initiative and independence.
- Strong social skills, persuasion and assertiveness.
- Fluent German and English speaking and writing.
- Structured organizational talent and analytical spirit.
Your fields of responsibility:
- Idea and concept development in pre-project phase.
- Project planning, control, documentation and overall responsibility of differently sized projects with varying complexity.
- Responsibility of project management and project outcomes in terms of time, quality and budget.
- Lead project reviews.
- Manage project controlling and project reporting.
- Project / system implementation including training.
- Ensuring system availability, including service concept.
- Demonstration of optimization approaches and creative design.
Then submit your application! Please send us your application by email to email@example.com.
Please send us all relevant documents as an attachment in one single PDF document, where by the file size should not exceed 10MB. For the allocation for these positions, please use a clearly worded subject heading "First Name Surname - Application VIPCO Software Designer".
Please note: Applications by email which cannot be clearly allocated will be discarded.
For further information, please contact Peter Gehring:
Phone +49 621 799083-14
Fax +49 621 799083-99