Hardware Developer (m / f)
Look forward to exciting hardware and development projects with the latest technologies from different fields!
An open-minded, professional team and an open, friendly atmosphere await you here.
Modern working places, state-of-the-art equipment and laboratory technology create a comfortable working environment. By having short decision paths, a flat hierarchy and a minimum of bureaucracy, we create excellent long-term development opportunities. Together with competent colleagues as well as having varied activities you will be able to develop personally and professionally. Flexible working time models ensure a basis for a good work-life balance.
- A degree in electrical engineering or sound technical education with several years of professional experience.
- Confident handling of measuring instruments.
- Work independently, structured and responsibly.
- Experience in project work.
- Enjoy teamwork.
- Fluent German and English speaking and writing.
Your fields of responsibility:
- Preparation of specifications and specifications.
- Circuit design: analog technology, digital technology, field buses, controllers, processors, FPGA.
- Designing Layout.
- Planning and execution of test setups.
- Conducting tests.
- Supporting suppliers during the production introduction.
- Creating documentation.
Then submit your application! Please send us your application by email to email@example.com.
Please send us all relevant documents as an attachment in one single PDF document, where by the file size should not exceed 10MB. For the allocation for these positions, please use a clearly worded subject heading "First Name Surname - Application VIPCO Software Designer".
Please note: Applications by email which cannot be clearly allocated will be discarded.
For further information, please contact Peter Gehring:
Phone +49 621 799083-14
Fax +49 621 799083-99